Business and Marketing Plans Development
One of the most important initial steps when starting a business is creating a business plan.
A business plan will not only help guide your business more efficiently and effectively, but also help you take the first initial step in getting a bank loan.
Check these links for more information on what is a business plan:
- Business Plan — Wikipedia
- What Is a Business Plan?— BPlans.com
- Introduction to Business Plan — Entrepreneur.com
- Business Plan Template — Forbes
A Marketing Plan
It’s main goal is to combine all your marketing goals into one very detailed and comprehensive plan. A good marketing plan should be developed from market research and focus on probability. To find more information on what is a marketing plan make sure to visit the following links:
- Marketing Plan — Wikipedia
- How to Create a Marketing Plan — Entrepreneur.com
- Developing a Marketing Plan — SBA.gov
- How to Create an Effective Marketing Plan — BusinessNewsDaily
If you need any further guidance or assistance developing or starting a Business or Marketing Plan feel free to contact us or set up an appointment to meet with one of our consultants.
Additionally, we also offer a FREE Marketing Workshop every month. Make sure to check our Events Page for the next up coming one.