- This event has passed.
Youth Entrepreneur Training Program Day 2
February 13 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The program aims to provide a FREE 7 week youth development and leadership skills program aimed at supporting and empowering the City of L.A.’s youth.
(18-24 year olds)
The program will provide engaging and activity-based workshops that will provide participants the skills needed to begin a successful career and one day start their own business.
The youth will learn about
- the different types of business entities;
- how to strategically market their services/product;
- the importance of networking and communication and social skills;
- how to manage finances (personal/business);
- the importance of credit and access to capital;
- and the creation of their individualized business plan and resume.